[Tango-L] Men's strategies

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 12:43:59 EDT 2011

usually while dancing, my eyes are closed, especially if my partner is
a wonderful dancer.  But sometimes, they are open and if I see an old
friend or a favorite partner, i will return his acknowledgement if he
makes a gesture towards me.   ONe exception, If i go to a milonga with
a man, I would never engage in this activity, then it would truly be
inappropriate and an insult to the man I was with, especially if it
were an amorous relationship.   Sherrie