[Tango-L] Men's strategies

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 11:44:52 EDT 2011

HB, are you kidding me...what world do you live in where men do not
plan to be with one woman while he is with another...in more
significant ways then just dancing....afterall we are talking about
strategies here and that is a strategy that goes on in BA...plus these
guys are such good dancers, they are capable of doing more than one
thing at a time, they can dance wonderfully to the beat because they
know it so well, and at the same time, while they are navigating around
the floor, wink if they see someone they want to dance with in the
future.  I do not feel it is disrespectful to me becasue tango is a
social activity,not a marriage contract...people go out dancing to be
with their friends while dancing..and please, before you get all
righteous about these activities remember the roots of our beloved
tango... sexy, sleezy dance to attract women to be near their
bodies...and you do know that a lot of these guys are out there
tangoing with as many women as possilbe(hopefully none of them wearing
distinctive perfume) while their wives are at home ironing their
shirts.  Sherrie