[Tango-L] Interesting Tango Listing

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 16:02:21 EDT 2011

I'm with Huck.  If I want to work on my milonga, I want a workshop that says "milonga".  Same for musicality workshops.  I think titles gives people different things to think about before the workshops so that they can be better prepared for the workshop themselves.

There are times when the instructor changes the workshop based on what he/she sees people doing.  Usually, the participants say "okay".  But still, having an idea in mind draws people that want to work on that particular idea and there's more consistency.

Trini de Pittsburgh