[Tango-L] Interesting Tango Listing

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:49:33 EDT 2011

Personally I prefer it that way. If I respect a teacher for his/her
knowledge, it does not even matter if they simply discuss the basic
sequence since there is so much one can do. the problem is that many
people want steps, steps, sequences, sequences, rather than good old
fashioned technique. A 8-step basic well executed feeds into so many
other aspects of tango ...

I do believe it will impact how people will choose workshops.

         Gordon