[Tango-L] Tango Championship article

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat Jul 23 14:22:30 EDT 2011

It came from National Dance Council of America or USA Dance which sanction
competitions. BUT before you can have a competition a syllabus is created to
establish bronze, silver, and gold levels.

But then workshops at festivals are beginner, intermediate, and advanced so
I guess competitions is the next consequence.

Michael

--
Michael
Moving back to New York after 35+ years