Re: [Tango-L] Tango Championship article‏

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat Jul 23 12:03:46 EDT 2011

I know it's NOT a requirement to be from New York.

Here are the rules:
http://www.celebratetango.com/festival/rules.html

I thought the winners from the New York competition went on to represent the
US in the Tango World Championship in BA. Do the winners from the San
Francisco championship go to the Tango World Championship? Can there be more
than one couple representing the United States? Is this like the Olympics
where countries can send multiple competitors to the same event?

Michael
Moving back to New York after 35+ years