[Tango-L] How can one attract more male dancers onto the dance floor?

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Sat Jan 29 23:07:33 EST 2011

For the man to perfect those few steps, as you say, Mario, requires either 3-4 years minimum, or a lifetime of perfecting them on your own. The Milongueros you talk about have been dancing for decades. Do you have that kind of time to perfect the dance? If not, then 3-4 years of basics and fundamentals are required to achieve a similar objective. I have seen it done.

   Gordon