[Tango-L] "how can one attract more male dancers on the dance floor?"

Olivier Normandin chezolivier at me.com
Wed Jan 26 20:46:20 EST 2011

Bonjour,

I would like to talk about a subject that might be relevant to any
Dancing community in general, any Tango community in particular: "how
can one attract more male dancers on the dance floor?"
Does anyone have any idea?
Is there already some actions in place in certain communities?
For instance I was thinking that in night clubs where they struggle to
have enough women, they offer reduced price or free entry for women
coming by themselves... Maybe something similar could be done...
I am sure there should be a lot more and I am looking forward to your
comments.

Olivier