[Tango-L] Using the Social dance as THE model for the student

barbara barbara at tangobar-productions.com
Fri Jan 21 12:48:13 EST 2011

Hi Mario, Michael et al,
What would be really exciting is if this video convinced students that
simplicity and musicality trump steps and combinations.  I've forwarded
it to our group; vamos a ver.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dARRFHJ-M7Y

_BTW I love the definition of social / antisocial tango to replace the
endless arguments over salon/fantasia/milonguero/nuevo.
Barbara in Vallarta