[Tango-L] Navigation (was: Using the social dance as THE model)

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:55:53 EST 2011

Sorry Tony; others might disagree but if you passed behind a dancer,
within a single step, I'd say you were at least 50% to blame.

Good dancing is like good driving; you need to anticipate what the other
dancer [or driver] might do and always err on the side of caution. Many
porteños in that position are likely to start with a back step, no matter
what we might think is the 'correct' thing to do. You also put your partner
in harm's way. Lesson learned, I hope.

Just my opinion.

Jack