[Tango-L] The best dancers are the ones who dance the most

Charles Roques c.roques at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 6 17:16:13 EST 2011

I wrote:   The best dancers, at least in terms of technical facility, are usually the ones who dance the most. That is a basic truism of all dances.

RonTango wrote:   One needs to be careful about one's choice of word's in this world of instant
sound bites.....However, there are many dancers who have ingrained bad dancing skills over 10
years and there are some novices who have a natural talent.

I distinguish between technical facility and being a good dancer, and further qualify that with "usually."  I think that is a fairly careful choice of words.

Charles