[Tango-L] Tango-L YOUTUBE

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Thu Jan 6 15:31:12 EST 2011

You tube is interesting in that one can view all the varieties in tango
happening throughout the world. From watching the masters I can  appreciate
their expertise; however I believe that I cannot learn how to actually
realize the same degree of beauty, form, cadence, following the leader, etc
unless I dance as much as possible and take classes whenever possible with
maestros to let me know what I need to work on. I've been dancing now for 17
years and still take lessons. I'm now in Baires and have in the last few
days taken private classes with well-known masters who have been teaching
for a minimum of 20 years.  Their pointers which I can never find on
Youtube, are specifically formulated to help improve my personal dance.
Patricia
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com