[Tango-L] Learning from You Tube

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Jan 5 21:48:08 EST 2011

Mario:
Tango is filled with nuances. I don't see nuances in videos. You can
question teachers but you can't question a video. There were plenty of times
during my private lessons when my teacher didn't follow my lead. Well, he
did follow my lead BUT my lead wasn't what I intended. I had to stop and
really think and feel my intention.

The true test of a man's skill is NOT his self-evaluation, but the
evaluation from his partners. Women have subtle ways of expressing their
opinion in their embrace.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines