[Tango-L] five steps of tango

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 19:51:45 EST 2011

The five steps of Tango
1. Take a few group  lessons
2. Start teaching
3. Start deejaying
4. Start a Milonga
5.  Bankruptcy

In a message dated 2/8/2011 4:08:28 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
patangos at yahoo.com writes:

On 2/8/2011 1:31 PM,  Charles Roques wrote:
>   I think the first requirement for a  good DJ is being able to dance
well so that whatever you play connects with you  for its danceability (and of
course a sensitivity to the crowd's response) and  the second is having a
good selection of songs.

I disagree.   I know several dancers who dance well but play crap when they
deejay.  I'd  start with a good selection of songs.  Even if a beginner
with a good  selection of songs can make decent deejay.

Trini de  Pittsburgh

Tango-L mailing  list
Tango-L at mit.edu