[Tango-L] Truth in stereotypes

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 19:05:19 EST 2011

Quite correct, Huck.  Many of my posts and queries generate a good deal
of discussion, so I'm not inclined to say that posts by women are
ignored.  I would think that discussion is based on content, not on the
gender of the poster.  If someone feels their post is being ignored,
then I would first suggest looking into its content or the style of
writing before attributing it to other factors such as gender.

Why is this a male dominated forum?  I would guess that it is simply
that the role of the man requires a broader range of skills than the
woman on average.  Thus, they have more things to talk about.  That's
not to say that women don't do their work, but less women do the work
than men.  That is my observation, anyway.

Trini de Pittsburgh