[Tango-L] Report No. 3 on the Tango Festival & Mundial Buenos Aires 2011

kace ong kaceong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:44:50 EDT 2011

On 24/8/2011 3:08 AM, Shahrukh Merchant wrote:
> I was wondering whether to bother with more reports, but with Alberto's
> and Keith's further encouragement, here goes ... :-)

I like to add my vote to Shahrukh for his excellent on-site reporting,
and the
filling in of background of the artistes.

It often takes a tourist's eye (and time and energy) to see the forest
for the
trees --- in my city the visiting tangueros would often go to every
milonga in
a week, whilst the locals mark their respective turfs creating some ghettos
that never overlap.

Kace