[Tango-L] Metropolitan tango versus world tango competition

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Thu Aug 11 12:33:43 EDT 2011

Haha! I used to do that before I got addicted to Tango. I thought I
would save a lot of money on Tango at first since there were no club,
studio, local, regional, national competitions and my teachers didn't
push me for privates like they did in Ballroom.

(Heh! Although, I found out I could still spend quite a bit money on
private lessons and workshops if I really want to.  But they are really
worth it! LOL!)

~ El Stevito de Gainesville