[Tango-L] Metropolitan tango versus world tango competition

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Wed Aug 10 10:55:02 EDT 2011

I once volunteered at the US Amateur Ballroom Dance competition , and one of
my duties was to check green cards.  Everyone had to have a passport or
green card.  I don't know if this is comparable or not. In the ballroom
world, the Russians are so good it's hard for anyone else to compete.

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis