[Tango-L] Anyone have a current email address for Rick McGarrey?

O Bardo obscurebardo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:08:23 EDT 2011

He has the excellent tangoandchaos.org website. My Avast anti-virus blocks
the home page of that site warning of malware. I can access the video
portions. I am wondering if this is a false positive by Avast or if some bad
guy has hacked the webpage and inserted a trojan or some other virus? I want
to reach Rick but can't get to his address on the website and the address in
my contacts no longer works. If some one knows about what is going on or
could email me privately his email address I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Jonathan