[Tango-L] Tango without music?

Gordon Erlebacher gerlebacher at fsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:35:52 EDT 2011

I also believe that any movement, sequence, should be able to be
executed in slow motion to make
sure that balance is maintained at all stages (excluding volcadas and
colgadas, even those too can
be performed in slow motion). Obviously music is not required. On the
other hand, one can always find
"slow" music to achieve this slow motion practice (slower than Di Sarli).

      Gordon