[Tango-L] Did you wow your partner?

Sharon Pedersen sharon.pedersen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:40:34 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Michael <tangomaniac at cavtel.net> wrote:
> I compliment good dancers where good is defined as ease of movement and
> musicality,

What is the measure of a follower's musicality?  (Measure is the wrong
word for this, but I can't think of the right word.)  For a leader, I
measure musicality by, most basically, are they on the beat, but then,
are they surging and suspending with the music, dancing large and
small, fast and slow, as the music moves.  But what can a follower do,
bound as she is to dance the music the leader dances?

Puzzled (but eager for enlightenment),
__Sharon