[Tango-L] Did you wow your partner?

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 24 19:56:22 EDT 2011

Hello Sharon:
My BA tango tour guide, Janis, told me that "the embrace reveals everything." Does your leader embrace or suffocate you? Does your leader hold you like a precious vase or like a shopping bag?

I compliment good dancers where good is defined as ease of movement and musicality, NOT how many figures she knows. The surprised look on their faces sends the unmistakable message they don't get many compliments. A man has to appreciate a woman's skill level before he can be "WOWED."

Michael
Moving to New York City