[Tango-L] Advice from a 3 1/2 yr old.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 02:05:07 EDT 2011

Now that I've just had the best tanga of my life. And I pulled it off alone (no reference to masturbating) I really wowed a dancer who was presented to me by a professional..of course she had no clue as to my level of dance... and I danced the tanga of my life.. So,now, I can point to all my previous mistakes and call them genius ! (This treatise can also be titled.. 'How to treat aliens while dancing'.)
 OK..here we go....advice for newbies from a successful 3 1/2 yr old.
 1. spend your first year or two dancing alone,  women only complicate things.
 2. dance with women at milongas but ignore their boredom and bad manners you will soon do an end run around such mamadas.
 3. dont be nice while dancing...be nice before and after the dance but women will not respect a man who is 'nice' while dancing.
4. give them something that they cannot quite handle.. at the end of the third dance when they finally get it..they will feel great about it all.
5. don't make it easy for them...they want a challenge..and if they are really good, dancing a good dance will not make any impression....so, throw them around a bit when they least expect it.
6. let them add stuff now and then...especially during the final chord... after all, they do have something to contribute......
7. However, the ZING of the woman's dance is her complete vulnerability...and that's what you have got to get to believe that you have the right to manage  as you wish...good luck!
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
"The ultimate aim for every human being is to be immensely creative"-Norman Mailer