[Tango-L] Music: Beat, Energy, Emotion & the Embrace

Ruben Malan rubenmalan at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 18:14:32 EDT 2011

Of course, that is assuming that you and Charles even agree on the
definition of the words "affection and romanticism"!

I agree

But,
although Charles has a good point,
not necessary we need to share affection to decently dance AT.
What about if I'm not very romantic?

The only affective energy that motivates me to dance is the one towards
music, art, harmony and beauty.
Any other kind of  affection has to be deliver or demonstrated with caution
specially if we are not dancing with
our closed friends or our beloved one.

Ruben