[Tango-L] tango to rap

Sharon Pedersen sharon.pedersen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:19:03 EDT 2011

I disagree.  I'm with Trini on the separability of names for the music and
the movement.  If you turned the sound off on the video and watched it,
would it look like tango?  Well, then, to me, it's tango.  Of course, if it
doesn't look like tango to you with the sound off, then don't call it
tango.  What does it look like to you, Anton, without the sound?

__Sharon