[Tango-L] tango to rap

Anton Stanley anton at alidas.com.au
Tue Apr 12 13:02:50 EDT 2011

I can accept the hypothesis that you can dance any type of step to tango
music and legitimately call it tango, but I can't accept that dancing the
same steps to any other music, can be called tango. I believe that only if
one accepts that there is no generic tango music, can dancing to non-tango
music be called tango.

Anton