[Tango-L] tango to rap

David dchester at charter.net
Mon Apr 4 12:54:49 EDT 2011

Sometimes people reap what they sow.  If someone is rude, then they
should expect something rude back at them.  If the internet tough guy
hadn't sent out the rude, profane, grade school email, then it wouldn't
have been exposed for everyone else to see.  What he could have done, is
say something like what I'm about to say (because it's true, for me).

I really liked the ad.  I actually thought it was great.  However, while
I don't have the skills required to do what they did, it's really not a
priority for me, as I'm much more into social tango and (at least with
the right song), the connection aspect of the dance.

It really shouldn't have been that hard to express opinions and disagree
without having a childish temper tantrum.

My two cents (and it may not even be worth that much),

David

Firstly, it's extremely rude to publish a post that is intended as a
personal reply.? Such an act says just as much about the poster than the
  replier.

Secondly, I thought the ad was pretty cool for the
audience I presume they were trying to reach, which are not old farts.?
  liked that they were telling a story and an emotional connection was
there.? That emotional connection is what defines tango.? They are
obviously acting and setting a scene.