[Tango-L] rotation of dance partners

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 02:08:00 EDT 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Michael <tangomaniac at cavtel.net>
>
> I'm lost. Why would advanced dancers and beginners be in the SAME workshop?

Haha, nice one Michael. But I'm sure we've all been to intermediate and
advanced classes that have more than a few beginners who just shouldn't
be there. That's why I don't rotate in those classes unless it's with someone
of a similar level. I'm not going to waste my time with a beginner and that
goes double for my partner.

It might sound selfish but I'm paying good money and I'm there to learn.
Different story at practicas, where I'm happy to help anyone.

Jack