[Tango-L] rotation of dance partners

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:27:39 EDT 2010

Sorry for confusion. I'm talking about beginner classes, where
sometimes you have people who took some tango classes before and
decided to come back, sometimes you have folks who never done tango
but they are proficient in yoga, ballet, salsa, so you don't need to
explain balance/frame to them, etc. In a context of beginner class I
call them "advanced".

Sergey