[Tango-L] rotation of dance partners

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:03:35 EDT 2010

The usual (here in Boston) way is - partners are rotating on teacher's
notice; however, there are some couples who want to stick together and
that's fine, rotation just happens as if they weren't there.

I strongly encourage folks to rotate, also I usually try to pair up
more advanced people with beginners, so that at least one partner
knows what they are doing.

Sergey