[Tango-L] rotation of dance partners

Megan Pingree meganpingree at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 14:13:54 EDT 2010

In Portland, OR, rotation is strongly encouraged, but not required --
except in Adv workshops, where it is weakly encouraged, because so
many participants have come with a partner and no intention of
rotating.   For those who did NOT come with a partner to an Adv
workshop, the usual rotation expectation is supported.

Megan