[Tango-L] The Basics

Ming Mar ming_mar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 06:26:59 EDT 2010

Sergio lists a bunch of things he considers basic but
doesn't give consequences resulting from the lack of these
things.  If I suffer no negative consequences from not
knowing the ocho cortado, then I don't need to know the
ocho cortado.

His list includes:
> Navigation of the floor. Milonga codes.

What specifically about navigation would you teach?

Outside of the Rio Plata the milonga rules don't work.  You
could, of course host your own authentic genuine downtown
Buenos Aires tango party and enforce the rules, but
otherwise, the rules don't apply.