[Tango-L] Tango in Moscow?

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Tue Sep 7 19:23:50 EDT 2010

Hoi!

I am looking for advice on "Tango in Moscow":
- when? [weekday/weekend?]
- where? [locations?]
- regular / special milongas?

What am I looking for?
- social dancing in a nice, friendly and welcoming (to out-of-towners) atmosphere
- I am an "El Corte" [Nijmegen/Holland] regular (if this might help about my style of dance)

- which place are great? which places are to avoid?
- also: at what time is it worth to show up, how long is it worth to stay? (I mean: there are offical opening times of a Milonga, but also the locals know at what time to really come and from that time on things will degrade)

- how are the locations reachable? Public transport?

Unfortunateley I don't speak Russian, only English, French, German, Dutch and a very little bit of Castellano.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance!!!
Christian

.
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl