[Tango-L] Apt.scam in Bs.As.

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 00:24:41 EDT 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Sergio Vandekier <sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com>
>
> You speak as if crime or dishonesty was something new for you...The USA has
>the biggest population incarcerated per capita of any country in the world.>

With all due respect to Americans, and I know this is off-topic, but I think
this says

more about the judicial system in the USA than about the amount of crime there.

To get back on-topic, I've always found Argentieans to be very honest and the
only

time I've been ripped off [as far as I know] is with fake bank notes - including
once

at Salon Canning.

Jack