[Tango-L] Respect

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Sat Oct 9 19:09:52 EDT 2010

On 09/10/2010 06:30, Jack Dylan wrote:
> This just brings us back to the old arguement that every Tango
> dancer on the planet has a different 'style', which means there
> can be no discussion on the subject.

The conclusion does not follow the premise.

It's not because each couple have an individual style that you
cannot try to cluster these, classify them, understand what all
the different variables are, which combinations work and which
don't, etc.

What you're saying is that we couldn't possibly discuss the
subject of what types of faces we find beautiful, because
everyone has a different face.

Well, I think there's evidence that such things are not only
discussed informally, but even formally in peer-reviewed
scientific literature.