[Tango-L] THE important consideration in dancing different 'styles' of Arg. Tango

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 21:35:24 EDT 2010

	1. Ok… I think that we are missing a more simple distinction about what is
going on…namely, that the so-called different styles are simply marketing
gimmicks invented by ‘teachers’ to attract students.
THE most important thing to keep in mind imo, is the LINE OF DANCE and if any
’style’ ignores the line of dance, then it is doing damage to the social dance
the Milonga. The more we have people dancing in one spot and concentrating on
their figures while ignoring the music or worse the line of dance, the more we
have destroyed the future of the social dance and the milonga. That is my
concern and my only concern.
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
www.mario7.deviantart.com/
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete