[Tango-L] JugarxJugarSolidariamente

Tango22 tango22 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:58:04 EST 2010

Dear Friends.  This is posted on behalf of Hugo Maffi at Tango-L for
the purpose of informing you about Tango related social work.  It is
not an event notice (the date has passed).

If you are inclined to help the children of Argentina, from whose
culture you have received so much, please contact any of the 3
organisations nominated.  We would be very happy to relieve you of
some spare time.
Kindest regards,
John

http://www.jugarxjugar.net/

Dear Tango Manía Friends,
My name is Hugo Maffi, I am developing JugarxJugarSolidariamente. (I
did the website personally, and the English part is weak but you can
have an idea about it) - [Well Hugo, if I could speak and write
Castellano as well as you write English, I would be very happy].

The objective of JugarxJugarSolidariamente is to organize
entertainment events to communicate the job of different people or
organizations that develop their job in the social field.

This year together with Graciela López www.milonguitabaile.com.ar we
organized La Milonga para Los Niños, (as part of the Australian
Project)http://www.paralosninos.net/

And YOU GENEROUSLY participated in this marvelous idea of building a
milongas network around the world that once a year organizes a charity
milonga to help argentine and South American children.

Magalí gave us another contribution from you. We appreciate it VERY
MUCH.

This time the money will be to Comisión de Ayuda a Escuelas Argentinas
CAESA www.caesa.org.ar a group who helps rural schools in Jujuy
andFormosa Provinces.

Tonight 26th of November we are having a charity milonga for them. I
am sure that you will be spiritually with us.

THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN FOR BEEN THERE SHARING TANGO PASION AND SOCIAL
INTEREST.

I am copying Graciela López from La Milonguita, John Lowry founder of
Milonga para Los Niños, Judy Gaunt Milonga para Los Niños Director,
and CAESA organization.
Big hug for all of you.
Hugo