[Tango-L] Some thoughts on connection

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat Nov 13 00:10:39 EST 2010

Pat:
Think of a lead as an invitation to step. A man holds a door open for a
woman to step through. He doesn't shove her through the doorway. The woman
knows to step through without the man even holding her hand. There's nothing
wrong with the terms "leading" and "following." It's how you define them
that matters.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines