[Tango-L] Moe Tango

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 17:51:01 EST 2010

  I think that we can all agree on at least on thing; Argentine Tango is that
name of a genre of MUSIC ...punto final....and if any other kind of music is
being played....well, it's not ARGENTINE Tango...now what makes a tango
Argentine?  that's getting more detailed..and I'm afraid that we would have to
add the "TRADITIONAL" to the word  'Argentine'... so,  'Traditional Argentine
Tango'..is pure and is untouched by all the morphing that is going on for
commercial reasons... sure they are 'commercial' what other motive have they?
Traditional Argentine Tango was grown naturally from a culture wherein 9
different full orchestras would perform live on radio on any given
weekday...this was like having several Glen Miller bands all going at once...all
this in a culture produced by a great but relatively small city the size
of......?   Let's have some respect and call a spade a spade...Traditional
Argentine Tango is untouchable for eternity.

www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.tangoandchaos.org
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
THE WAR IS MAKING YOU POOR!