[Tango-L] Moe Tango (Jack Dylan)

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Nov 10 13:53:53 EST 2010

> From: Jack Dylan <jackdylan007 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Moe Tango
> The main thing, Michael,?is not to confuse what you're doing in your video with
> Tango.

Che, no seas pelotudo. Who appointed you the adjudicator of what is
and what is not Tango? Are you the direct descendant of Gardel or
something? Are you even a porten~o?

Tango is big, and is means a lot of different things to a lot of
different people. The word "tango" encompasses The Dance, the Music,
and the Culture, and some might say the soul of Buenos Aires.

If we are talking the dance, compare what happens in Maipu 444 on
Saturday (Cachirulo) with what happens in the same place on Wednesday
(La Marshall) with what happens at Nin~o Bien with what happens at
"X." They are all tango.

Your way may be good for you, but it is not the only way. Let other
people have theirs.