[Tango-L] Moe Tango

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 22:17:29 EST 2010

----- Original Message ----
> From: Michael Figart II <michaelfigart at yahoo.com>
>
> I've long advocated dancing to alternative music as a way of improving your
>musicality. >

No problem; a lot of people do non-tango activities that improve their Tango.
Examples I've heard of are Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Zen, Tai Chi, balance
exercises and, yes, learning and dancing other dances.

The main thing, Michael, is not to confuse what you're doing in your video with
Tango. But, as a means to an end, it's fine. The only problem I have is when
alternative music is played at a milonga and people actually believe they're
dancing Tango.

Jack