[Tango-L] Tango's Cutural Heritage

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 12:51:28 EDT 2010

I do understand the feeling of emptiness, sadness, loss of something dear when you see things you love change. But, nothing, nothing ever remains the same.
The fact that so many cry out in favor of preserving tango "as we know it" truly amazes me. That goal is truly impossible.

Instead, let's just be constructive and contribute our own creativity into the river of energies causing tango to change. Change it will, whether we want it or not.
The question is only whether we will passively see it happen and complain that it did not happen the way we want or actively affect the way it happens. The choice is ours.

...dubravko