[Tango-L] Why are you dancing tango if you don't like tango?

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed May 5 18:21:20 EDT 2010

Here's the catch you're looking for the perfect already existing tango band.
Have you offered any sort of help / out reach non-tango musicians to aid
learning about the music and aid them learning what you want to hear?

Every else you're saying is still very blanket statement. You use words like
"everyone". I don't' know everyone. Do you?

The best dancers could offer them advice. A humble musician interested in
his audience will listen. Sure there are resistors but, there is such a
thing as tact in method of delivery. What I've heard in this and other
threads isn't welcoming at all.

As far as pay, growing a scene does mean some sacrifice but, it also means
additional sources of income for musicians.

-A