[Tango-L] Why are you dancing tango if you don't like tango?

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Wed May 5 17:23:42 EDT 2010

I didn't get from your original post that you had a Tango band. I
assumed you had a swing band or some other type.

If you have a Tango Dance band I'm sure everyone on this list would
welcome you to their milonga, over recorded music, if they could afford
your band.

In small cities like where I live, we probably couldn't. But we would
probably travel Tampa to dance with you.

We've tried to get a Tango band here, but our problem has been to find a
bandoneon player (and of course a budget. Obviously musicians deserve
compensation.)

El Stevito de Gainesville