[Tango-L] Recognizing Tango Music

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:39:47 EDT 2010

My Sony Ericson mobile (cell) phone has a music identification program on
it.   It categorises the tango music I have on it into 4 quadrants  that
progressively range from zero to Happy, Sad, Fast and Slow.  Sometimes, if I
am wanting to listen to happier music I will use the program and move the
cursor to the happier quadrants.  It does not separate the different types
of music (M/T/V) from each other, so it is interesting to note what the
program identifies as happy or sad music.

Vince
In Melbourne