[Tango-L] Bachatango et al.

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 21:20:19 EDT 2010

I should have also added, what happens when a DJ plays lots of vals and lots of milongas?  They get complaints.  It all points to the same thing.  People expect some variety.  Some lightness to counterpoint the seriousness of tango.  You're a DJ, Ron.  Don't you pick your music to create an atmosphere and flow to the milonga?

Trini de Pittsburgh