[Tango-L] Bachatango et al.

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 21:09:59 EDT 2010

Yes, they are Ron, but you're just so used to it that you don't notice.  Otherwise, why not do all tangos?  Somehow back in the sands of time, someone decided to include vals and milongas along with tangos.  We might never know who started it, but it has proven popular and I bet it was because they added a different rhythmic flavor to the night.  Probably the same reason ballroom dances have their numerous dances and salsa dances include merengue every once in a while.

Trini de Pittsburgh