[Tango-L] FACUNDO POSADAS celebrates his 70th Birthday

Christy Cote christy at christycote.com
Sat Jul 31 16:07:07 EDT 2010

FACUNDO POSADAS will celebrate his 70th Birthday in San Francisco on
Aug 12th (actual birthday is Aug 4th) at the Verdi Club Milonga.

Many of you know Facundo and remember so many good times with Facundo
& Kely in the world of tango.   I thought it would be nice if some of
you sent birthday wishes to Facundo via email that could be read at
the event (in spanish or english...no problem).   I hope to hear from
you.

Christy Cote (christy at christycote.com)
One of the organizers of the birthday celebration!