[Tango-L] Music preferences

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:46:13 EDT 2010

When you attend a milonga (or a practica for that matter) what proportion of
the music do you want to hear with  lyrics?

At some events I have attended over the last three years there seems to be
musical preference towards tango music that has a strong beat and without
lyrics.  It is my belief that the poetic and cultural history of tango also
comes through the vast amount of tango music that has lyrics.

So I am interested in your thoughts as it will help with my own musical
selections.

Vince
In Melbourne