[Tango-L] Tango marathons

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 16:53:44 EDT 2010

I met someone (under 30) the other night from Finland, who was a friend of a tanguera.  We naturally tried to coax her into learning Argentine tango, but she refused because in Finland, tango was for "old people".  Even though she knew there was a difference with Argentine tango (and our community has a lot of young people that she met), her mind was set.  I'm guessing that means that as it used to be in Argentine tango, young people are not interested in learning Finnish tango.

Trini de Pittsburgh